We trust you are doing well considering this unprecedented time.
On Friday April 16th the Ontario Government announced implementing stronger enforcement of stay-at-home orders effective April 17th. Trips outside the home should only be for essential reasons such as groceries, medicine, health care appointments, exercise, child care and work that cannot be done from home. Learn about changes to City services and how you can reduce virus spread.
While the government has indicated that places of worship may gather with a maximum of 10 people, the Emergency Response Team has made the following decisions:
suspend in-house worship until further notice
no outdoor gatherings until further notice
WEUC will continue to offer the following:
· Live-streaming of the Sunday service at 10:30 am on YouTube.
· Uploading of the service on YouTube for viewing as soon as it becomes available.
· A printed version of the service and sermon will be provided by email and regular mail.
In addition to the above, WEUC will offer the following:
· For administrative purposes, the church office will be open 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Thursday.
· Starting Sunday May 2nd, we will resume Sunday Fellowship Gathering via Zoom from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15.
For church administration enquiries, please contact our office administrator:
For anyone needing prayers/pastoral support, please contact: